2. You are a South African bush pilot. You fly in some critical medical supplies, enjoy a quick lunch at the hospital. It is a stifling 100 degrees in the shade and you are eager to get back up to the cool, high blue yonder. On the way back to your plane, you discover that the only bit of shade within 1 mile, has become very popular… You start calculating the distance to the plane door… and wonder “Do I feel lucky today?”
3. The importance of pre-flight checks
4. This is what happens when runway 13 needs potholes fixed at LGA
5. Talking into the big fan makes me sound like a robot…
6. The Alaska DNR’s Backcountry Engine Assistance Rescue, a program in which local bear populations are trained to provide emergency hand propping assistance to stranded pilots
7. Winner of the scariest Halloween costume is…
8. What kind of bird did you say it was?!
9. Permission to buzz the tower?
10. Wind: Everywhere!
11. Wait… WHAT?
12. Flight 666 to HEL on Friday the 13th
13. USS Midway hide and seek champions 1973.
14. Short of seats?
15. Not your average flight
16. What is scarier? Getting attacked by one these or flying it?